Wednesday, May 25, 2011

My sentiments exactly...

On days this beautiful, I have an even harder time than usual staying indoors cleaning.  Lord knows I'm never really much of a fan of the daily chore load.  I'm just saying, on days like today, I can totally justify my lack of domestic prowess much more easily.

"She sat down before breakfast. Decided how to spend her day: Climb trees. Run fast. Sing at the top of her lungs. Do the dishes tomorrow."

How adorable is that little journal? I can't get enough! And a new issue of Better Homes to read outside in the gorgeousness of today? Yessir, I think that sounds like a plan!

Happy Wednesday!  Hope you're enjoying your day as much as I am mine!

xo,
Carlyree

4 Comments:

Blogger Katherine said...

That is such a cute journal! :)

May 25, 2011 at 8:12 PM  
Blogger Jules said...

I also love that journal! I collect journals with the intention to write in them. I'll get to it sooner or later :)

August 5, 2011 at 9:17 PM  
Blogger Isabella | THE PILE OF STYLE said...

Nice post, love the photos!
Bookmarked,
see mine http://thepileofstyle.blogspot.com/
you might like it :)

August 12, 2011 at 1:25 AM  
Blogger Catherine Fishback said...

SO important to enjoy the outdoors. I totally commend that.

Cute blog.

Catherine
FEST (food, style & travel)

May 15, 2012 at 4:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home