Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Because I miss writing...

I have started a blog in a semi-desperate attempt to remember all the wonderfully sweet & silly moments of life with a 23-month old that seem unforgettable as they occur, but often (sadly) slip my mind just one week later.  I'm also looking to exercise my mind a bit as I slowly feel my short-term memory slipping through my fingers.  Finally, I just really, really miss writing... As a formerly religious diary-keeper (in grade school), who grew into a journalism major (in college), who then morphed into a communications coordinator (as a young professional), writing had always been a comforting constant in my life... but with the birth of my 1st baby, I've sort of fallen off the writing train.  And now I'm ready to jump back aboard, so to speak, so full steam ahead, friends!  It might be a bumpy ride from time to time, but I promise it'll be fun, so hang in there! 

P.S.  Do you like how I took the whole train reference and ran with it? 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home